Your premier hybrid education option that allows you to receive your auctioneers license
The need for a hybrid course
The problem with in-person only courses
- Takes 10-14 days
- Requires time away from family
- May require time off work
The problem with virtual only courses
- You can’t receive your license
- Little to no hands-on experience
- Less face time with expert instructors
You can now attend a portion of auction school online and still become licensed!
How the hybrid course works
Upon enrolling, you will receive access to our online platform.
2. Complete your initial virtual hours
Take the online portion of the course between now and the start of the in-person course. The online portion MUST be completed before the live course.
3. Attend our live courses
Join us in person at our worldwide HQ in Auburn, IN, for live courses and networking with fellow students and instructors.
The end result:
You get your auctioneers license!
What to expect
Virtual Course Hours
- 48+ hours of online instruction
- Courses include marketing, law, the auction business, and more
- Completed at your pace with our online platform.
- Access on your desktop, laptop, or smartphone device 24/7, wherever you have internet access
- View and use the Reppert Blue Book, the most comprehensive textbook for student auctioneers
- Live chat with our Reppert team to answer questions as you complete the courses
- Receive one-on-one virtual coaching in bid calling
In-Person Course Hours
- 32+ hours of live instruction
- Bid calling instruction and coaching with award-winning auctioneers
- Learn how to organize and conduct online, live, and in-person auctions
- Tour and use of a photo studio
- Hands-on training and instruction
Why choose a hybrid course?
The quickest way to get your license
More than half of your hours are completed online, at your own pace.
World-class bid calling instruction
For the in-person portion of your course, you will have group and one-on-one instruction from bid-calling champions.
The auction business school
On top of bid-calling instruction, you will receive training for starting, running, and growing your auction business.
Reppert offers the premier hybrid online/in-person auctioneer licensing course in the world.
Enroll in the upcoming Reppert Hybrid Course today!
THE REPPERT HYBRID COURSE
- 80 hours of required instruction plus much more
- Complete online portion at your own pace, from any device, 24/7
- Training in marketing, law, running an auction business, and more
- Access to the Reppert Blue Book
- Bid calling instruction with award-winning auctioneers
- And so much more!