The need for a hybrid course
How the hybrid course works
Upon enrolling, you will receive access to our online platform.
2. Complete your initial virtual hours
Take the online portion of the course between now and the start of the in-person course. The online portion MUST be completed before the live course.
3. Attend our live courses
Join us in person at our worldwide HQ in Auburn, IN, for live courses and networking with fellow students and instructors.
The end result:
You get your auctioneers license!
What to expect
Virtual Course Hours
- 48+ hours of online instruction
- Courses include marketing, law, the auction business, and more
- Completed at your pace with our online platform.
- Access on your desktop, laptop, or smartphone device 24/7, wherever you have internet access
- View and use the Reppert Blue Book, the most comprehensive textbook for student auctioneers
- Live chat with our Reppert team to answer questions as you complete the courses
- Receive one-on-one virtual coaching in bid calling
In-Person Course Hours
- 32+ hours of live instruction
- Bid calling instruction and coaching with award-winning auctioneers
- Learn how to organize and conduct online, live, and in-person auctions
- Tour and use of a photo studio
- Hands-on training and instruction